TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE USING THE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION AT A DISTANCE
This regulation lays down rules on the use of the store operated by the seller on the basis of the rules of procedure, art. 8 paragraph 1. 1 section 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of laws of 2002, no. 144, item 1204 with amendments) and art. 8 et seq. the Act of May 30, 2014, on the rights of the consumer (OJ from 2014, pos. 827, as amended) The rules and regulations are made available free of charge through above store provides the ability to get acquainted with its content before the conclusion of the contract.
§ 1 Technical requirements § 2 Definitions § 3 General rules
§ 4 Ordering
§ 5 Costs and the term of dispatch § 6 Payment § 7 Receipting of the goods § 8 Withdrawal from the contract § 9 Complaint procedure § 10 Privacy and protection of personal data § 11 Final provisions
“Wełna i Bawełna" Irena Karlińska entity entered into the records of the business by the President of Lodz city ul. Czernika 12 lok. 169 registered taxable person tax on goods and services (VAT) tax identification number NIP 7281437197 REGON 360177024.
Telephone number 693 866 309
Contact with online customer service: -phone numbers: + 48 693 866309 ( MON-FRI 12.00-16.00 )
-email address: email@example.com -correspondence courses ul. 6 sierpnia 25 lok.3U 90-616 Łódź
§ 1 Technical requirements
In order to use the services provided by the seller on the basis of these rules, you should have: a Web browser: Internet Explorer version earlier than 7. 0, or Mozilla FireFox version earlier than 3. 0, or Chrome (all versions) or Opera version older than 2, Java Script enabled, Cookies enabled, active email address, access to the Internet.
§ 2 Definitions
Terms and conditions - In the field of electronically supplied services rules and regulations are the rules referred to in article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
The client (buyer) - Buyer on the website can only be held by an individual entrepreneur or established in any form provided for by law. The consumer - For the consumer is considered an individual trader carrying out the non-legal act directly from its business or professional.
The subject matter of the transaction – the goods listed and described on the Web page of the Web site. The seller shall put its all effort into the validity of the offer presented on the pages. However, if some of the goods ordered are not available, the seller undertakes to immediately inform the buyer about the situation by phone or by email the item-to which the contract applies a moving sale.
Product – goods and services presented on the website.
The contract of sale - contract for the sale of the products within the meaning of the Civil Code Act, concluded between the seller and the customer, using the means of communication at a distance (including by telephone).
Internet service (service, shop, online shop) - service through which a customer can buy the product.
Side - service provider and the client.
Home Page - any page or Web page located at: www.welnaibawelna.pl Order - a declaration of intent of the customer specifying clearly the nature and quantity of the Products, directly to the conclusion of the contract of sale at a distance via the Web site.
§ 3 General principles
2. The seller is selling through an online store.
3. the products offered in the store are brand new originally packed, free from natural and legal defects and have been lawfully placed on the market in Poland.
§ 4 Ordering
1. All prices listed on the Web pages of the shop are gross prices given in Polish zloty (include VAT). Prices do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders placed on the website shall be acquired by the website.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. The order is effective if the buyer properly fill in the order form and correctly will give you the contact details including the exact address to which the goods are to be sent and a telephone number, and e-mail address. If the data are not complete, the seller will contact the buyer.
5. on the e-mail address specified on the order form will be sent a message with the tender specifications and asking for his confirmation. By entering the link in the message, the client confirms the authenticity of billing data and the specification of the goods ordered.
§ 5 Cost and the date of dispatch
1. Start time of the contract coincides with the moment of the impact of your donation to the bank account indicated in the order confirmation.
2. The goods are shipped to the address indicated on the order form or given to you by email. The shop will inform the customer immediately about the incorrectly filled-in order form, which makes it impossible to dispatch or delay.
3. The indicative date for the preparation of goods for shipment is about 3 working days.
4. The goods are shipped by courier service InPost and DPD.
5. Packages are delivered in accordance with the deadline indicated for each product on the site. This is an indicative delivery time and it concerns orders with shipping option "cash on delivery". When selecting a payment option "bank transfer" or "payment card or online bank transfer" for the time given on the pages of the shop add the time of the money transfer to the bank account (usually 1-2 days).
6. The buyer is charged the cost of delivery (shipping) set out below. The amounts of the fees depends on the type of transport and payment method.
7. In accordance with article 4. 543 ¹ If the buyer is a consumer, the seller is obliged to immediately pass the product to the purchaser no later than thirty days from the date of conclusion of the contract, unless the contract says otherwise. In the event of a delay of the seller, the buyer may designate additional time to release stuff, and after its expiration may withdraw from the contract.
§ 6 Payment
1. For sold goods shop shall issue an invoice VAT or fiscal bill in accordance with the disposition made by the client.
2. The shop will process the order when the payment of the full amount in one of the following ways is done: a) by bank transfer to account no 78 1910 1048 2272 7115 1794 0001
b) Via dotpay platform (online bank transfers, payment cards Visa and Mastercard) c) Cash on Delivery
§ 7 Receipting of goods
1. Deliveries are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland and 30 European Countries ( DPD Classic International).
2. There is a possibility of a personal item collection Łódź 6 sierpnia Street 25
3. Before receiving the shipment by mail or courier we recommend that you verify if the packaging has been damaged in transport. In particular, attention should be paid to the condition of the tapes or seals on consignment. In a case where a consignment packaging bears the damage or when the seals (tape) are broken please do not accept consignments and we recommend that you fill out a damage protocol available on courier and then contact the seller as soon as possible in order to clarify the matter.
§ 8 Withdrawal from the contract
1. [Restrictions on the right to withdraw from the contract] 14 days right of withdrawal from the contract concluded away from business premises, or at a distance is not entitled to the consumer in respect of contracts, in which the object of the provision is manufactured according to the specifications of a consumer or a means of meeting its individualized needs;
§ 9 Complaint procedure
1. The basis for consideration of the complaint of the buyer proceeded to the seller are the applicable law and, in particular, the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014, on the rights of the consumer and the provisions of the civil code.
2. The seller responds to consumers on the basis of the warranty for defects covered by in-Civil Code (Act of 23 April 1964). 3. all complaints and comments regarding the operation of an online store please feel free to submit to the seller through a Consumer Hotline, email, or by mail at the contact information listed in the preamble of the rules of procedure. For the proper examination of a claim, please provide first name and surname of the customer, no phone, no contact orders and a description of the subject of the complaint.
§ 10 privacy and protection of personal data
1. When placing an order you agree to the processing of personal data in order to implement and maintain order by the seller, who is also the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
2. personal data contained in the database Vendors are not transmitted to entities not participating in the execution of the contract of sale.
3. in accordance with the personal data protection act buyers have the right to access their personal data, the ability to correct them and to delete. The seller offers each client the right to control the processing of data in accordance with article 4. 32 the law on protection of personal data.
4. Personal data is optional, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data makes it impossible to fulfill the contract of the client.
Below you will find information about how to change the settings for cookies in the most popular Web browsers: If you are using Google Chrome browser settings for cookies you can change here.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, the settings for cookies you can change here.
If you are using the Mozilla Firefox browser, the settings for cookies you can change here.
If you are using the Opera browser, the settings for cookies you can change here.
If you are using the Safari browser, the settings for cookies you can change here.
If you are using another browser, please go to the "help" section of Your browser or contact the manufacturer of the browser for information on how to change the settings for cookies.
§ 11 final provisions
1. Online shop shall/shall not apply the code of good practice, which is mentioned in the article. 2 section 5 of the Act of 23 August 2007 on combating unfair market practices 2. In matters not regulated by this regulation, shall apply the provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014, on the rights of the consumer and the provisions of the civil code.
3. the information, descriptions and product photos are placed on the site, are the property of the seller, it is prohibited to copy, distribute or use them for any advertising, promotional or other without the prior written consent of the owner. All the names and descriptions of the products and logos are used for identification purposes in the individual brands and can be protected on the basis of the provisions of the Act of 30 June 2000-industrial property rights.
4. disputes arising from the application of this Regulation and in connection with the performance of contracts between the store and the customers, will be dealt with by the ordinary courts in accordance with the provisions of the code of civil procedure of 17 November 1964 (Journal of laws No. 43, item 296 as amended).
5. In relation to business disputes arising in connection with the application of this regulation and with the performance of the contracts, will be considered by the Court of jurisdiction for the Head Office of the seller.
6. the date of publication 14.09.2015